We Are Hiring
The Blacksmith team combines experience with passion, creativity, and dedication. Blacksmith has worked in partnership with leading middle market companies to accomplish shared growth objectives. Our team works from the heights of our headquarters and rural back roads to corporate boardrooms we remain committed to supporting our clients and investors. We are always striving for the best at Blacksmith. We welcome exceptional employees to explore career opportunities at Blacksmith and our portfolio companies. To learn more about current opportunities available at Blacksmith, please click on the links below.
- Manages the company's social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, and Twitter.
- Analyses analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies monthly
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Oversee the creating and implementation of a monthly editorial which included monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs and products
- Degree in related field (Mass Communication)
- Ensure brand message is consistent
- Good at video shooting, processing, and graphic designing i.e., Photoshop, Lighthouse
- Capable to timely attend to customers’ inquiries
- Develop new strategies for increasing engagement
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organisation.
- Should have sales and marketing skills and marketing will be an added advantage
- Relevant experience in Facebook operating and WhatsApp & other social media platforms
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
Social Media Intern Description
Looking for a Social Media Intern with excellent leadership abilities to oversee multiple company projects. Should be able to manage all our social media business platforms including Instagram/Facebook business Suite; Creating Adverts; live broadcasting, Tiktok; shoot videos for marketing and website purposes.
The Social Media Intern will work alongside management to increase brand awareness through the usage of social media platforms. Additionally, Social Media Intern will be given creative insight into topics to be included in a brand's editorial calendar and seek creative ways to spread the company's message or product. They use the information shared by management regarding the best course of action to promote the brand and in turn create conversation-starting post and images for social platforms.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
Social Media Intern Qualifications
Method of Application
NOTE. Please send your CVs to Careers@blacksmithcapitalzm.com
Closing Date : 28th September, 2022.
“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War.